Euro-BioImaging is pleased to announce that the next special edition of the Virtual Pub, organized by Euro-BioImaging and the Euro-BioImaging Industry Board, will take place on December 10, 2021. In line with the season, this edition will focus on the theme of “COLD” in imaging.
They are inviting abstracts for 5 minute Flash talks about “COLD” in imaging. Be creative! Possible interpretations of “COLD” include:
- Biology of the cold – from cold receptors and arctic organisms to brain reactions to cold and infections with common cold viruses
- Cold-related metabolism including fat metabolism
- Cold technologies – from cooling and freezing samples to low-temperature and cryo-imaging techniques
- Keeping your sample or equipment cool – from reducing laser output and keeping high-power magnetic coils cool to incubating your sample at controlled low temperatures
- Cold isotopes in molecular imaging
Please submit your abstract by November 22! https://www.surveymonkey.de/r/SpecialEditionCold
Prizes will be awarded to all speakers!