- 17 Imaging Core Facilities
- 30 Associated R&D teams
- 5200 users in 2019
- 1800 new users trained on available technologies per year
Who are we?
- France-BioImaging is at the crossroads between molecular & cell biology, biophysics & engineering, mathematics & informatics.
- FBI provides all its users with immediate access to relevant quantitative measurements and to facilitate an integrative understanding of cellular and physiological activities.
- FBI brings together, in a single coordinated infrastructure, 17 high-level imaging core facilities supported by world-class associated research and development teams.
- FBI represents the only French Node and the single entry point in Biological Imaging in the new European research infrastructure Euro BioImaging.
News & Events
News from Nodes
FBI Special Events