- 20 Imaging Core Facilities
- 54 Associated R&D teams
- 8812 users in 2021
- 3018 new users trained on available technologies in 2021
Who are we?
- FBI provides immediate access to state-of-the-art microscopy techniques and to relevant quantitative measurements to facilitate an integrative understanding of cellular and physiological activities.
- FBI brings together, in a single coordinated infrastructure, 20 high-level imaging core facilities supported by world-class associated research and development teams.
- FBI is the French Node of the European research infrastructure Euro BioImaging and the entry point to access biological imaging services in France.
News & Events
FBI Special Events