- 24 Imaging Core Facilities
- 30 Associated R&D teams
- 6020 users in 2020
- 2000 new users trained on available technologies per year
Who are we?
- FBI provides immediate access to state-of-the-art microscopy techniques and to relevant quantitative measurements to facilitate an integrative understanding of cellular and physiological activities.
- FBI brings together, in a single coordinated infrastructure, 24 high-level imaging core facilities supported by world-class associated research and development teams.
- FBI is the French Node of the European research infrastructure Euro BioImaging and the entry point to access biological imaging services in France.
News & Events
News from Nodes