Multiscale-Spectroscopy-Preclinical Imaging High Content Screening/Optogenetics & Biosensors
Cell & Developmental Biology, Host-Pathogens & Cancer Research
The Paris-Centre node applies the know-how of its multiple sites to the domains of electronic microscopy, chemistry & optogenetics, and image processing & data management.+ View node
Île de France SudNODE
In vivo in toto 3D+time Imaging Bio-Sensors/New Non-Linear Contrasts
Developmental Biology, Animal & Plant Models
Developing innovative methodologies & tools in microscopy imaging for applications in developmental, cell & plant biology, physiopathology and neurosciences.+ View node
Super-Resolution/3D Tomography Correlative Microscopy
Neuro & Plant Science
The strength of the Bordeaux node lies in the strong integration of physics, imaging, chemistry, neurobiology and plant science within its sites.+ View node
Functional Super Resolution High-Throughput Microscopies
Genome Organisation and Gene Expression
The Montpellier node: a tight collaboration between research & development teams and microscopy research platforms.+ View node
Multimodal Imaging & New Contrasts
Developmental biology & Immunology
The Marseille node aims at fostering new technologies and photonic innovation for cell imaging.+ View node
Investment in man-months storage & computation resources
Image processing & data management
Leading transversal initiatives to bring integrated solutions to the challenges of image analysis & data management.+ View node
Microscopy for pre-clinical research
CANCER RESEARCH, REGENERATIVE MEDICINE, IMMUNOTHERAPY, PHYSIOPATHOLOGY
The Bretagne-Loire presents an expertise in technological transfer and translational research.+ View node
▽ Scroll down
- 20 Imaging Core Facilities
- 54 Associated R&D teams
- 8812 users in 2021
- 3018 new users trained on available technologies in 2021
Who are we?
- FBI provides immediate access to state-of-the-art microscopy techniques and to relevant quantitative measurements to facilitate an integrative understanding of cellular and physiological activities.
- FBI brings together, in a single coordinated infrastructure, 20 high-level imaging core facilities supported by world-class associated research and development teams.
- FBI is the French Node of the European research infrastructure Euro BioImaging and the entry point to access biological imaging services in France.
News & Events
COMULISglobe launches two Calls for Multimodal Imaging projects
Euro-BioImaging User Forum: Understanding Plant Biology
FBI Sponsored Events
Expansion microscopy workshop in Bordeaux
News from Nodes
Atomic Force Microscopy: why should you use this microscopy technique?
We are looking for our next Deputy Director for International Affairs!
News from Nodes