January-February 2017France BioImaging Funding Decision
The Executive Board of France-BioImaging has decided to support the following projects:
AAP Support to Events
- Fourth Edition of Super-Resolution techniques in practice – focus on two-colour PALM/STORM imaging, Marseille, March 23, 2017 – by Sébastien Mailfert (CIML). Funding by Bordeaux Node.
- 16èmes journées de formation du RCCM : Les cryo-méthodes en microscopie électronique, Roscoff, May 22-24, 2017 – by Sophie Le Panse (Station Biologique Roscoff, CNRS UPMC). Funding by FBI Coordination.
- 14èmes Assises Nationales des Plates-formes du réseau RTmfm, Marseille (IBDM, Parc Scientifique de Luminy), March 20-22, 2017. Funding by FBI Coordination.
- 2nd FBI CLEM Course, Paris, May 29th – June 2nd, 2017 – by Xavier Heiligenstein (Curie Institute). Funding by FBI Coordination.
- 5th International Frontiers in Neurophotonics Symposium – FINS 2017, Bordeaux, October 15, 2017 – by Daniel Choquet (CNRS-IINS). Funding by FBI Coordination.
- WG2 meeting, Montpellier, January 25, 2017 – by Thomas Walter (Curie Institute). Funding by Paris-Centre Node.
AAP User Access
- High resolution quantitative imaging of voltage-gated calcium influx in the dendrites of cerebellar Purkinje cells: identifying a mechanistic path for GIRK channels modulation of synaptic plasticity, by Pellegrino Lippiello (University of Naples – Department of Pharmacy), hosted by Paris-Centre Node (IBENS).