A new funding opportunity for your cancer research project: CanSERV
You can now apply for a new call to get free open access to instruments and services at one of our nodes’ core facility!
We are happy to announce the first Open Call from the Horizon Europe-funded canSERV project! Cancer Researchers are invited to apply for FREE state-of-the-art services and training at several European Research Infrastructures, including Euro-BioImaging ERIC. Within this project, 28 Euro-Bioimaging Nodes (- Yes, France-BioImaging is part of it too! -) offer access to their expertise. It’s an amazing opportunity for the cancer research community to access a wide-ranging portfolio of services.
CanSERV invites applications covering the entire range of the oncology developmental pipeline, from supporting discoveries in fundamental research to translational science and personalized oncology, addressing at least one of the four strategic goals of the Cancer Mission:
- Understanding of Cancer
- Prevention and Early Detection
- Diagnosis and treatment
- Quality of life for patients and their families
Researchers from academia, industry and SMEs may apply for several service categories including:
- disease models,
- cutting-edge imaging and structural biology technologies,
- biomarker research and development,
- new therapeutic solutions,
- complex clinical trial design and support,
- personalized oncology implementation pipelines and recommendations and
- regulatory support and tools to analyse the socioeconomic dimension of research activities.
Launch of the first call is today, Thursday, October 12, 2023.
Submission deadline is January 4, 2024 at 14.00 CEST.
To know which Euro-Imaging’s technologies can help your research project, visit their website www.eurobioimaging.eu/service