Image Processing Research Engineer
Organization: EXPERIS Luxembourg
One of our clients is actively looking for a Research Engineer in Image Processing (m / f) to strengthen his Research and Development team.
- As a Researcher in Image Processing you will be responsible for:
- Develop image processing algorithms, video, signal, image quality, for several industrial scanners.
- Develop and study software solutions such as QT HMIs or C ++ applications.
- Set up a modeling environment for signal processing and image processing.
- You specify and develop treatments for industrial scanners; and contribute to achievements and validations based on a generic embedded processing architecture.
- Participate in upstream studies: data analysis: information extraction, object detection and classification, “deep learning” for future developments.
- Participate in the design of industrial scanners (Camera integration, X-ray sensor, laser and optical sensors, but also other automation components)
YOUR PROFILE :
- You have a PhD in Image Processing / Computer Vision or a related field
- You have 2 or 3 years’ experience in a similar position
- You have basic knowledge of real-time processing
- You have an excellent command of French and English
- You are autonomous and like teamwork
NICE TO HAVE:
- Knowledge in industrial vision
- Knowledge in Hardware Integration and Automation (PLC)
- Knowledge or experience in Qt development
- Knowledge or experience in developing small electronic cards