FBI-AT 2022: “Multiscale Fluorescence Imaging: from molecules to tissues”
Advanced microscopy workshop to be held in Paris from November 21st to 25th, 2022.
The aim of this France BioImaging-Advanced Training is to train microscopy users on the most advanced imaging techniques that will allow them to perform molecular studies at the cellular level as well as in thick samples. In particular, recent developments on fluorescent probes will be highlighted. The workshop will benefit from state-of-the-art equipment available on several of the Parisian Node Imaging facilities.
AT A GLANCE
The workshop contains plenary lectures and specific training sessions. Plenary lectures will be on hybrid mode and largely open.
- Combining micro UV-irradiation and Single Particle Tracking in living cells
- SMLM multi-color: from sample preparation to quantification
- FRET-based molecular tension sensors and FLIM
- Imaging of cellular ultrastructures with expansion microscopy
- SIM, STED or STORM ? : from sample prep to 3D imaging
- 3D STED : Comparing flat cells vs thick samples
- Culturing and imaging multicolour 3D live brain organoïds
- Combining fast live 3D imaging with Z resolution preservation
- Light sources for optogenetics
- Non-classical genetically modified fluorescent probes for biological imaging
- Imaging biological structures in 3D using double helix-STORM and 3D-SIM
Xavier BAUDIN, Nicolas BORGHI, Pierre BOURDONCLE, Lydia DANGLOT , David GENY, Chloé GUEDJ, Ludovic JULLIEN, Mickael LELEK, René Marc MEGE, Florence NIEDERGANG, Audrey SALLES