The FOM2021 online conference will start on Sunday morning, March 28 at 11:30 hrs, and is preceded by free tutorials starting Sunday, 9:15 hrs. Please note that these are local times in Amsterdam which is Central European Time (CET).
Both lectures and posters will be presented “live” by the presenting author. Whole oral sessions will be recorded and be accessible by participants during and after the conference for approximately two months. Contributions will not be recorded and accessible individually.
If you wish to be kept informed on updates, please leave your email address at FocusOnMicroscopy.org/stayinformed.
Key subjects for the conference series are the theory and practice of 3D optical imaging, related 3D image processing, and especially developments in resolution and imaging modalities. The conference series covers also the rapidly advancing fluorescence labeling techniques for confocal and multi-photon 3D imaging of -live- biological specimens.
Typical topics of the upcoming FOM2021 online conference include:
- Theory and practice of confocal and multiphoton-excitation microscopy
- Super-resolution/ nanoscopy imaging including: PSF engineering (4pi, SIM, STED), fluorescence activation/quenching, stochastic/centroid (PALM, STORM, GSDIM, SOFI and related techniques), TIRF
- 3D and 4D live cell and tissue imaging
- Adaptive optics for microscopy
- Light sheet microscopy
- Phase/interference based microscopies
- OCT, holographic, endoscopy
- Advanced fluorescence imaging/spectroscopy: FRET, FRAP, FLIM, FCS, SOFI
- New fluorescent probes, proteins, quantum dots, single molecule imaging
- Clearing and expansion techniques
- Coherent non-linear microscopies: SHG, THG, SFG, CARS.
- Multi-dimensional fluorescence and Raman spectroscopy imaging
- Correlated microscopies, like light/electron
- Laser manipulation and tracking, photo-activation
- Fast acquisition, automated and high-content microscopy
- 3D image processing and visualization of multidimensional data.
Registration Deadline: March 25th, 2021