May-June 2017France BioImaging Funding Decision
The Executive Board of France-BioImaging has decided to support the following projects:
AAP Support to Events
- Workshop on Bioimage informatics, Rennes, June 27 2017 – by Thomas Walter (Curie Institute). Funded by FBI Coordination.
- Conférence « La microscopie à feuille de lumière », Villejuif, October 4, 2017 – by Laurent Combettes (Univ. Paris Sud). Funded by Ile-de-France Sud Node.
- Multiscale Live Imaging in Human, Animal and Plant Health Symposium, Gif-sur-Yvette, September 12-13, 2017 – by Sylvia Bruneau (INRA – Gif sur Yvette). Funded by Ile-de-France Sud Node.
AAP User Access
- Fusion, fission and maturation of early endosomes, by Xian Hu, University of Oslo. Hosted by Paris-Centre Node (Curie).
AAP Tech & Meth Transfer
- Claire Chardes (Université Aix Marseille – IBDM), “soSPIM experiments on celegans and drosophila embryos”. Hosted by Bordeaux Node.
- Ming Lei (Institute of Biophysics, Chinese Academy of Sciences), “Using live cell & superresolution imaging to study triptolide’s anti-tumor activity”. 2 months. Hosted by Paris Centre (PICT Curie).