September-October 2017France BioImaging Funding Decision
The Executive Board of France-BioImaging has decided to support the following projects:
AAP Support to Events
- Ecole des Houches: Fluorescence markers for advanced microscopy. From photophysics to biology, Ecole des Houches, 18 March 2018 – by Emmanuel Margeat, Centre de Biochimie Structurale, Montpellier. Funded by FBI Coordination.
AAP User Access
- Impact of unconventional N-glycosylation on the dynamics of neuronal surface proteins, by Cyril Hanus (Inserm – Centre de Psychiatrie et Neurosciences), hosted by Bordeaux Node.
- Investigations on the dynamics of conversion between the locked and unlocked states of a typical bidomaindiflavin reductase: Role of cofactors, acceptors and salt in the transition, by Robert Benjamin Quast (LISBP Toulouse – Molecular and Metabolic Engineering EAD11), hosted by Montpellier Node.
- Spectrally resolved imaging of single defects with nanometer resolution, by Jiandong Feng ( École polytechnique fédérale de Lausanne), hosted by Bordeaux Node (IINS).
- Second-harmonic extended resolution platform / attachment (SHERPA), by Adi Salomon ( Bar-Ilan University), hosted by Paris-Centre Node.