Image Algorithm Leader
BioAxial is a high end technology company which offers the most user-friendly and advanced super-resolution technology to biologists and researchers who focus on live cell imaging. To complement its team, the company is currently seeking a talented, creative and experienced algorithm designer, with a taste for intellectual challenge, and with global image processing responsibilities; this job is based in Paris and offers potential for growth within the organization.
The company develops, manufactures and markets a super-resolution microscope for life sciences and medical research communities. After several years of research and development, BioAxial is launching a breakthrough solution based on Conical Diffraction which boosts the resolution of confocal microscopes.
Job description :
- Responsible for algorithm design, and its implementation on the instrument
- In charge of global image processing at BioAxial
- Reports to CTO
Required skills :
- Expert knowledge in Algorithm (Matlab), deconvolution, image processing and analysis
- Port from Matlab to C++ and optionally CUDA – in collaboration with the software engineer
- High degree (or PhD) in Image Processing and Analysis or Applied Mathematics
- Minimum 3 years’ experience
- Proven team work capacity
- Fluent in English