CNRS Research Enginneer in Bio-Image analysis on PICT imaging facility
Organization: Institut Curie-UMR 144 CNRS
The engineer works in a multidisciplinary environment (physicists, biologists and computer scientists) at the UMR 144 (Compartimentation and cellular dynamics) of the Insitut Curie. his (her) main role is to help users of the PICT Imaging platform analysing their Data, with state of the art image processing tools and software. He (she) collaborates with all Researchers of the Research Center of Institut Curie and may have to develop new methodologies on his (her) own, depending on projects.
- is an expert in image processing and analysis
- Is the expert in this area on the imaging platform of the Institut Curie at the UMR 144 CNRS,
- Has a PhD in the field of signal and image processing or computational vision,
- Has expertise in optimization and / or analysis of image data (reconstruction, restoration, segmentation, detection, learning, classification, …).
- His familiarity with microscopy (optical and / or electronic) is an asset. Experience in the field of biomedical image is a capital gain.
- He (she) practices some of the following programming languages: C / C ++, Java, Python, CUDA (GPU) or equivalent.
- Knowledge on software such as ImageJ / Fiji, Icy, CellCognition … is more than desired.
- Knowledge in database management would also be a bonus.