Neurophotonics II Conference, April 3-7 2022 – Abstracts due by Oct. 20
Abstract submission is open for the Neurophotonics II Conference that will take place at Photonics Europe on April 3-7, 2022, in Strasbourg, France.
- You can view the full Call for Papers and additional event details at: https://spie.org/EPE22/conferencedetails/neurophotonics-epe?enableBackToBrowse=true
- Please note that the submissions made to your conference can be viewed via your SPIE account. Details on how to access this information are listed at the end of this e-mail.
This conference focuses on cutting edge research and techniques used to investigate the brain and nervous system.
Multiscale imaging and manipulating the living and intact brain are becoming important topics in neurophotonics. In this context, it’s mandatory to provide new strategies for optical measurements of neural function and develop tools such as optogenetics to enables the control of cellular function with light. Also, in terms of imaging, furthermore it’s often important to image the samples from nanoscale to whole organism scales, bridging the gap between technologies.
The conference aims to bring together engineers, optical and medical scientists, biologists, chemists, neuroscientists and physicians, bringing together researchers working in all aspects of neurophotonics. It will also serve as a forum to discuss existing and emerging techniques.
Topics include but are not limited to:
- hybrid and multimodal approaches to neuroimaging
- optical hemodynamic imaging and neuro-vascular interactions
- mesoscopic, microscopic, and endoscopic imaging of neural structure and function
- tissue scattering, clearing and de-scattering
- superresolution microscopy and nanoscopy of the nervous system
- novel reporters and actuators, optogenetics, bioluminescence
- data analysis, machine learning, and image processing
- analyzing circuitry, network function, and information processing
- optics and brain disease
- light shaping in the brain, holography
- dissemination and commercialization of BRAIN technologies
- closed loop optical neural interfaces.
Abstract Due: 20 October 2021
Author Notification: 12 January 2022
Manuscript Due: 9 March 2022