5th Single Molecule Localization Microscopy Symposium – Bordeaux, France, 26-28 August 2015FBI Sponsored Events
The 2015 edition continues the successful SMLMS series Lausanne 2012, Frankfurt 2013, London 2014.
The scope of the meeting is to bring together scientists working in the field of single-molecule super-resolution imaging.
This includes, as examples, the following topics:
- development of new optical methods
- development of new probes and labeling strategies
- applications to biological questions
- new algorithms for data analysis
- and others.
Bordeaux has a striving high resolution imaging community, where single-molecule imaging takes a central stage. Moreover, end of August is a very nice time of year in Bordeaux.
Looking forward to seeing you there!
=> Note that grants for registration are available, see details on Registration tag!
List of invited speakers:
- Eric BETZIG – Howard Hughes Medical Institute (HHMI), Janelia Research Campus, Ashburn – US. 2014 Nobel Prize in Chemistry
- Antoine TRILLER – Institut de biologie de l’École Normale Supérieure, IBENS Paris – FR
- Virgile ADAM – Institut de biologie structurale, IBS, Grenoble – FR
- Pierre BON – University of Bordeaux, LP2N, Talence – FR
- Daniel CHOQUET – University of Bordeaux, IINS, Bordeaux – FR
- Maxime DAHAN – Institut Curie, UMR168, Paris – FR
- Jörg ENDERLEIN – University of Goettingen (UG), Göttingen – DE
- Cristina FLORS – IMdea-Nanosciences, Madrid – SP
- Gregory GIANNONE – University of Bordeaux, IINS, Bordeaux – FR
- Johan HOFKENS – University of Leuven (UCL), Leuven – BE
- Ralf JUNGMANN – Max Planck Institute (MPG), Martinsried – DE
- Kathrin LANG – University of Muenchen (TUM), München – DE
- Suliana MANLEY – Ecole polytechnique fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL), Lausanne – CH
- Jacob PIEHLER – University of Osnabrueck Biophysik, Osnabrück – DE
- Joshua VAUGHAN – University of Washington (UW), Seattle – US
Mike HEILEMANN – University of Frankfurt, PTC, Frankfurt – DE
Helge EWERS – Free University of Berlin, ICB, Berlin – DE
Aleksandra RADENOVIC – Ecole polytechnique fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL), Lausanne – CH
The 5° edition is co-organized by:
Jean-Baptiste SIBARITA, Institut interdisciplinaire de neurosciences (IINS), Bordeaux – FR
Laurent COGNET, Laboratoire Photonique Numérique et Nanosciences (LP2N), Institut d’Optique Graduate School (IOGS), Talence – FR
Symposium website: http://smlms2015.sciencesconf.org/