Summer 2016France BioImaging Funding Decision
The Executive Board of France-BioImaging has decided to support the following projects:
- Nanoscopy of inter-organelle dynamics and microdomain metabolic and calcium signaling in astrocytes using triple-color large-field super-resolution imaging by Ulrike Winckler, Carl-Ludwig-Institute for Physiology, Germany; in Paris Centre. .
- Surface mobility of alpha-Neurexin during synaptic activity by Martin Heine, Leibniz Institut for Neurobiology, Germany ; in Bordeaux (école FENS)
- Crosstalk between MAPs and EBs microtubular proteins during early neuronal differentiation by Laura Sayas, Center for Biomedical Research of the Canary Islands (CIBICAN), Institute forBiomedical Technologies (ITB), University of La Laguna (ULL), Spain ; in Bordeaux (école FENS).
- Axonal actin cytoskeleton: structure and stability by Fernando Mar, I3S Instituto de Investigação e Inovação em Saúde, Portugal ; in Bordeaux (école FENS)
- Microtubule organization in neuronal development by Martin Harterink, Utrecht University (NL) ; in Bordeaux (école FENS)
- Nanoscale mapping and tracking of postsynaptic protein organization by Harold MacGillavry, Utrecht University (NL) ; in Bordeaux (école FENS)
- Two-photon calcium imaging of axons and their boutons by Dennis Kruijssen, Utrecht University (NL) ; in Bordeaux (école FENS)
AAP Grant for Event
- Third edition of super –resolution techniques in practice – focus on 3D imaging – July 5, 2016 in Montpellier, by Jean-Bernard Fiche – funded by BI – IPDM
- PSL* Chemical Biology Symposium – 8-9 décembre 2016 in Paris – by Ludovic Jullien