Description of the training activity
This one-week school provides a hands-on introduction to image processing and analysis, with an emphasis on biologically relevant examples.
Covered topics will encompass :
- Basics in Image Formation
- ImageJ, from everyday use to advanced applications
- State-of-the-art analysis procedures like e.g. co-localisation
- Machine Learning including Deep Learning
- Stitching and registration
- Data analysis using KNIME
Learning outcomes of the training activity
You will learn the fundamentals of image analysis, including basic macro programming in ImageJ/Fiji as well as other software solutions.